Due to company growth, an exciting opportunity exists to join this fun and vibrant team. We are seeking a Junior Property Manager with at least 6 months experience, who is highly motivated, can multi-task, have strong communication skills, passionate about real estate and a team player.
The successful candidate will be joining a well-known network with ongoing training sessions. For those with minimal experience, support and guidance from 2 Senior Property Managers will be provided as well as admin support.
Your duties will include:
- Assistant in managing a Portfolio
- Liaise with renters/rental providers
- Management of rental arrears
- Condition Reports, Routine Inspections and Final Inspections on your own portfolio
- All other general duties associated with Property Management
- Training to progress into a portfolio down the track
- Very supportive, positive environment where everyone no matter what role title they have will help as required.
- Monday to Friday
- Neat and tidy rent roll, professional and consistent processes
- Beautifully presented office with a stunning break out space and polished brand
- You are an experienced Assistant Property Manager with minimum 6 months experience.
- A keen interest to progress your Property Management career and to join an agency that will support your development
- Reliable vehicle with ACT drivers license valid
- ACT Real Estate registration essential
HOW TO APPLY:
Please submit your resume by hitting APPLY or contact us directly:
0423 337 281