We are looking for a friendly Kitchen Hand to come on board part-time at our Miranda aged care residence!
Roster: Monday – Friday (10.00am – 2.00pm)
What This Role Involves:
- Assisting with food preparation
- Customer service – serving our residents meals and snacks
- Re-stocking as required, and after meal periods
- Dishwashing and cleaning kitchen & dining areas
- Maintaining food hygiene and safety practices
- Fast, effective service throughout busy periods – with a good attitude
- Assisting the broader team as required
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience assisting in kitchens, food preparation and/or customer service
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a team
- Pride in personal appearance & hygiene
- Previous experience in aged care (preferred but not essential)
If you are interested in this role, please click ‘Apply’ below and submit an up-to-date resume. If you would like to know more details please call Bianca Roser or Deb Poulton on 1300 927 592.