This company is an Australian owned and made leading supplier of adaptable space solutions in the commercial industry, delivering full turn-key solutions to its customers including design, manufacturing, installation and servicing. They hold great company values, creating a workplace where people can learn and thrive, providing an engaging, comfortable and vibrant environment to work in.
- Low impact work & comfortable environment
- Immediate start
- No weekend work
- Early finishes
- Training provided
- On street parking
- Room for progression for the right person
Your role will be preparing and assembling doors and windows using appropriate hand tools to fit together components to product specifications. Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Prepare and build to specifications
- Safely operate hand tools
- Follow Quality Control procedures
- Manual handling
- Perform and verify Quality Checks
- Use of hand tools, pneumatic drill and hydraulic hand punch;
- Compliance with Health, Safety & Environmental preventative measures.
- Maintaining good communication working within a team and autonomously
- Other labouring tasks as required
- Experience in building frames, windows and fabrication
- Motivated, driven and reliable
- Ability to handle and lift glass panels
- Positive and willing to learn
- Physically fit and healthy
- Have a good understanding of WH&S
- Ability to work within a team
- Have good attention to detail
- Great communication skills.
- Ability to follow direction, work off job sheets and drawings
- Consistent cutting and measuring skills.
Please click apply now to send your CV and be considered for this role.