What we are looking for
We are seeking multiple Trade Qualified Electricians for short term roles with multiple clients and sites with confirmed dates until August 2023. You will be working within a team to complete facility maintenance across residential, village & mine site facilities.
Why Collar Group?
By applying to Collar, you will have reliable and consistent communication from start to finish. Your job search is easy with Collar Group as you will be updated every step of the way when it comes to accepting the role that suits you. Once on the job you will have the peace of mind with 7 day a week support when needed. We also have the ability to assist in helping you obtain the right inductions, upskilling or renewing any licences or tickets & opportunities for career progression.
What you will need?
– Electrician trade qualified within WA
– Experience in facility maintenance across domestic & commercial sectors
– LVR/CPR and First aid certified
– C Class manual Drivers licence
– Availability & willingness to complete site specific inductions
– Ability to pass a pre employment medical and lab das
– Ability to provide a national police clearance within 6 months if required for the role
What you will receive
– Remote Mine Site & FIFO experience
– Weekly pay
– Consistent and reliable communication with your consultant at Collar Group
– Consideration for other shifts and roles
– Access to EAP
– Career progression – especially for those just starting out!
If you meet the requirements and are interested in joining our team & making a start in your FIFO journey, give Tia a call on 08 6183 5119.