What we are looking for
We are looking for Trade Qualified Electricians, whether you have recently obtained your qualification, are running your own business and seeking extra income, or simply seeking a change of environment. We currently have numerous roles available with multiple clients within WA.
You will be working solo or with in a team environment to complete repairs and maintenance across residential, village & mine sites.
What you will need?
– Electrician trade qualified within WA
– Experience in facility maintenance across domestic & commercial sectors
– LVR/CPR and First aid certified
– C Class manual Drivers licence
– Availability & willingness to complete site specific inductions
– Ability to pass a pre employment medical and drug screen
– National police clearance within 6 months (or willing to obtain)
What you will receive
– Weekly pay
– Flights, meals, accommodation & PPE provided
– Welcome Pack
– Consistent and reliable communication with your consultant at Collar Group
– Consideration for other shifts and roles
– 24/7 Access to Employee Assistance Program
– Opportunity to grow/career support and training
Why Collar Group?
By applying to Collar, you will have reliable and consistent communication from start to finish. Your job search is easy with Collar Group as you will be updated every step of the way when it comes to accepting the role that suits you. Once on the job you will have the peace of mind with 7 day a week support when needed. We also have the ability to assist in helping you obtain the right inductions, upskilling or renewing any licences or tickets & opportunities for career progression.
If you are interested in this role, please click “Apply” below and submit an up-to-date resume.
If you would like to know more details please Call Penny Hade 08 6183 5104 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential chat today.
If you are interested in any other roles with Collar or would like to discuss a new career opportunity, please reach out a or visit our website