We are recruiting Maintenance Electrician for a Permanent position for our Client based in Harvey.
- PLC & VSD
- HV Switching Gear
- Ability to read Electrical Drawings
- Test & Tagging
- Troubleshooting equipment related process problems and equipment failures to determine cause and to investigate repair
- Familiar with Ammonia Refrigeration
- Assist with repairs, upgrades and projects as required
- Support Engineering and Production personnel on continuous improvements and monitor equipment in order to recommend process improvements
What is on offer:
- Weekly electrical allowance
- Choice of 2 roster including 7 day fortnight working 12 hour shifts, or permanent night shifts of 10.5 hours over 4 days per week which includes shift allowance
About Collar Group:
We are Australia’s leading recruiter for the mining and trades, facilities management, transport and logistics, and property and construction sectors.
We don’t measure success the way traditional recruitment agencies do. Instead we carry out all of our work with one common goal leading the way – to find the right candidate for every role and the right role for every candidate