We are seeking multiple experienced MC Quad Road Train Drivers working with our client based in the Pilbara region. Ideally, you would be skilled operating multi-combination vehicles & hold an MC licence with Road Ranger Gearbox & Side Tipper experience. You will be operating well maintained and regularly serviced Kenworth vehicles (C509) transporting loads to and from siteWhat’s in it for you?
- Competitive hourly rate
- Flights Ex Perth
- 4:2 rosters on offer – East Coast flights supplied after 12 weeks
- Temp to Perm after 3 Months
- Paid on site inductions
- Single room & ensuite – camp accommodation
- All meals & crib included
About the client
- WA well renowned company across the Mining sector
- Servicing mining companies that require bulk haulage, storage, warehouse management, ship loading, rail loading, and stockpile management services.
What you will need?
- MC Licence with Road Ranger Gearbox and Side Tipper experience (Iron Ore, sand and dirt etc)
- Must be able to complete or hold a current Commercial Drivers Medical
- Must have 1 year to 18 months experience (minimum)
- Provide 2 solid employment references
- National Police Clearance & Driver’s Licence History Check
– Weekly pay
– Super on all hours worked
– Consistent and reliable communication with your consultant at Collar Group
– Consideration for other shifts and roles
– Access to EAP
– 7 days a week support from Collar when needed
If you meet the requirements and are interested in joining our team apply today & secure your spot in the driver’s seat.