- Monday to Friday Shifts: 6 am – 2:30 pm
- $55 + penalties
- Fantastic environment
Job tasks and responsibilities
- Assembly of Pulley, Shafts, Shells and associated components.
- Mechanical fitting as required including strip and assessment.
- Liaise with the Senior Supervisor to complete repair reports.
- General maintenance of workshop machinery.
Skills and experience
- Must have a relevant Trade Certificate as a Mechanical Fitter
- Must have full Australian working rights.
- Have experience in a medium to heavy engineering workshop environment.
- Ideally, experience in fitting bearings with hydraulic nuts, locking elements, cylindrical roller bearings, drive couplings, lagging etc
- Ideally, hold a current Dogman and FLT licence.
- Be able to read and interpret engineering drawings and specifications.
- Relevant experience in a similar role.
- General fitting skills for equipment rebuilding & maintenance.
- A creative mind that will be enthusiastic about working for an expanding business.
- Positive attitude and be able to demonstrate safe work practices at all times.