What we are looking for
Collar Talent Group are seeking Mechanical Fitters to join the team of a leading service provider company.
Why Collar Group?
By applying to Collar, you will have a tailored recruitment process dependent on what you are looking for in your new role and offered the roles best suited to your lifestyle and employment needs.
What you will need
– Trade certified Mechanical Fitter
– Dependent on the role you will need certain levels of experience on Fixed Plant machinery and equipment
– C class manual drivers license
– Ability to pass a pre employment medical, lab das and Mask Fit test
– Comfortable with mask wearing
– Ability to provide a national police clearance within 6 months if required for the role
– A good attitude
– Australian working rights / Working visa necessary
What you will receive
– Weekly pay
– $60/hr DS – $69/hr NS + Super
– 8/6, 2/2 or 3/1 Rosters Available dependent on site
– Consistent and reliable communication with your consultant at Collar Group
– Temp to Perm opportunities dependent on performance and availability
– Access to EAP
– 7 days a week support from Collar when needed
– Opportunity to work in a well reviewed team by current employees
If you’re interested in hearing about the opportunities on offer, please click “Apply” and submit an up-to-date resume.
If you would like to chat we would love to hear from you, call
1300 927 592
and ask for Amy or email Amy.Bavoillot@collar.group for more info!