What’s on offer;
- $40 – $45 Per hour
- Permanent role
- Immediate start dates available
- Shift Work – morning afternoon and night hours available
- Work with a great team, wellness package provided
Our Client is a leading electrical contractor providing a wide range of electrical services and is a privately owned and is a family run company. Our Client has 8 different sites across western Sydney who undertake high speed printing and processing, high speed packaging, food manufacturing, brewing Distillation and much more.
Your day-to-day duties are but are not limited to;
- Maintain and repair mechanical plant machinery and equipment to operational standards including packaging machines, Conveyance system, metal production and processing
- Replacing damaged or defective components as required
- Ability to work at different sites if required, all efforts to work at the same location if possible
- Ability to work rotating shift hours, mornings, afternoon, and nights
- White Card
- Trade Qualified
- 2 years experience as Mechanical Fitter or relevant experience considered.
- Experience with distillation highly desirable
- Two recent references
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong time management
- Understanding of OHS
If you’re interested apply now!! At Collar Group we are highly experienced and networked with-in the electrical construction and services sector – Reach out for a confidential conversation today!