We are working with a client who provides scaffolding, rigging and containment solutions who’s expertise extends to shutdown and maintenance solutions, encapsulation, commercial construction, and professional consultation, design and engineering solutions for projects.
Our client is looking for an experienced Mechanical Supervisor on short term basis for 8 – 10 weeks starting in May.
- 2/1 roster
- Temporary position for 8 – 10 weeks
- $65 per hour + $6 supervisor allowance
- At least 3 years experience in Supervision of Mechanical & Engineering Scopes in allocated Mining or Industrial locations
- Cert IV in Heavy Metal Fab or Engineering equivalent
- Welding Qualification
- Weld test will be required – booked by client
- Current Drivers License
- White Card – Mandatory
- Must be hands on
- Section 44, although S26 is preferred or Sat Supervisor Cert with the following modules.
- BSBWHS411 – Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs
- BSBWHS414 – Contribute to WHS risk management
If you are a hard-working and organised individual, Please apply today.