We are looking for a Mobilisations Administrator to work for one of our Electrical Contracting company’s who provide labour, supervision, management, transportation, plant and construction equipment necessary to perform works including industrial, civil, concrete, structural and mechanical in the mining, construction, oil & gas and engineering sectors.
- Permanent position
- Full time hours
- Located in Canning Vale
- Immediate start
- $35 per hour + superannuation
- Office based (no work from home option)
WHAT THE ROLE ENTAILS:
- Ordering PPE
- Booking inductions
- Booking medicals
- Collecting relevant paperwork needed to be mobilise employees to site
- Other administration duties required will be dealing with Accounts Payable and Recievable (training will be provided for this) answering the phones and dealing with email enquiries
WHAT CAN WE EXPECT FROM YOU?
- Background Experience in Mining is highly desirable
- Intermediate competence in Excel
- Experience in Sharepoint is desirable
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Great attention to detail
- Ability to work autonomously and use initiative
- Ability to manage well under pressure and multitasks when required
- Current WA Drivers License
If you have a genuine desire to grow, learn new things and come along a journey to succeed, apply today!