What we are looking for
We are looking for passionate Boilermakers and Coded Welders for a range of clients, you will be working within a team to complete fabrication and welding maintenance and repairs to machinery and parts on site.
Why Collar Group?
By applying to Collar, you will have reliable and consistent communication from start to finish. Your job search is easy with Collar Group as you will be updated every step of the way when it comes to accepting the role that suits you. Once on the job you will have the peace of mind with 7 day a week support when needed.
What you will need
– Australian Trade certified Boilermaker
– Relevant trade experience
– C class manual drivers license
– Ability to pass a pre employment medical and lab das
– Ability to provide a national police clearance within 6 months if required for the role
– Ability to pass a welding test
– Australian working rights
– A good attitude
What you will receive
– Weekly pay
– Compensation from $60/hr for Boilermakers and from $65.44/hr for Coded Welders + Penalties + Super (dependent on experience and role)
– Multiple rosters on offer with different clients
– Consistent and reliable communication with your consultant at Collar Group
– Temp to Perm or straight perm opportunities dependent on experience and role
– Access to EAP
– 7 days a week support from Collar when needed
If you’re interested in hearing about the opportunities on offer, please click “Apply” and submit an up-to-date resume.
If you would like to chat we would love to hear from you, call
1300 927 592 and ask for Amy or email Amy.Bavoillot@collar.group for more info!