What’s the job?
Collar Group offers unrivalled recruitment expertise across Australia. We are hiring a passionate, driven, and commercially savvy Payroll Admin to join our Payroll team preferably in Sydney CBD. Building strong relationships within the People team and wider organisation is something you pride yourself in.
You will be a part of the Payroll team working as a Payroll Admin for our thriving recruitment business, your typical day will include:
- Respond to enquiries in a professional and courteous manner
- High attention to detail and analytical thinking
- Recruitment experience (highly advantageous)
- Experienced using JobAdder and Astute Payroll and Employment Hero
- Data Entry
- Maintain company payroll records in an accurate and confidential manner
- Assist with reporting duties when required
- Updating employee master files in the payroll system.
- Assists the payroll team with payroll projects and ad-hoc tasks (as required).
- Adhering to Payroll Internal Processes and Procedures – following Payroll Processing Checklists to ensure data integrity, data accuracy, and meeting compliance and auditing requirements.
You will need:
- Experience within a similar role is preferred
- Be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with Microsoft 365 with Excel and Outlook
- Be able to work efficiently and able to prioritise tasks
- Have the ability to remain calm and flexible to adapt to changing priorities
- HR Qualifications (preferred but not required)
- Experienced in Payroll
What’s on offer
- Circular Quay location with
- A competitive base salary + benefits
- The week of Christmas paid off
- Enjoy a paid day off for your birthday
- 10 paid mental health days + 4 volunteer paid days off per year
- Flexible working-from-home policy
- Friday 3 pm finishes
- Employee Assistance Program available 24/7
- Fantastic training and development programs
- Career progression
If you are interested in this role, please click “Apply” below and submit an up-to-date resume. If you would like to know more details please Call Abigail on 1300 927 592 for a friendly and confidential chat today.