Collar Group has been retained by one of our National Key Accounts to source a Payroll Officer to join their Kalgoorlie Office. The client is an Electrical Contracting Company providing electrical services to the mining and heavy industrial sectors.
- Full time hours
- Located in Kalgoorlie
- Permanent position
WHAT THE ROLE ENTAILS (but not limited to):
- Ensuring all payroll transactions are processed efficiently
- Collecting, calculating, and entering data in order to maintain and update payroll information
- Compiling summaries of earnings, taxes, deductions, leave, disability, and non-taxable wages and reporting on this
- Resolving payroll discrepancies
- Maintaining payroll operations by following policies and procedures
- Developing ad hoc financial and operational reporting as needed
WHAT CAN WE EXPECT FROM YOU?
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, human resources, or a similar field.
- Previous experience working as a payroll officer.
- Advanced Mathematical skills and strong attention to detail.
- Proficient with payroll software
- Ability to handle confidential information..
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to prepare and present financial reports.
If you have a genuine desire to grow, learn new things and come along a journey to succeed, apply today!