Collar Group has been retained by one of our National Key Accounts to source a Payroll Officer to join their Kalgoorlie Office. The client is an Electrical Contracting Company providing electrical services to the mining and heavy industrial sectors.
- $35 – $40 per hour (dependent on experience)
- 45 hours per week
- Located in Kalgoorlie
- Permanent position
The Payroll Officer will be responsible for the accurate and timely processing of all fortnightly payroll requirements for our Australia wide operations.
WHAT THE ROLE ENTAILS:
- End to end fortnightly payroll processing for 200+ employees, including data entry, calculations, award interpretations and report generation
- Superannuation processing
- Lodging PAYG and Payroll State Taxes
- End of Month processes
- Provide administrative support throughout the business at all levels.
WHAT CAN WE EXPECT FROM YOU?
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality with all employee related data
- Well-developed verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate with all levels of the organisation
- Experienced in Microsoft Office software
- Excellent time management skills
- Competent in documentation and records management
- Strong attention to detail
- Current “C” Class Drivers License
- Minimum two (2) years’ experience in a payroll position
If you have a genuine desire to grow, learn new things and come along a journey to succeed, apply today!