What’s the job?
The role of the Personal Assistant is to perform more than administrative tasks; they are the CEO’s “right-hand person” who enables them to advance Collar’s initiatives and goals.
This person will be shadowing the CEO and providing direct support to ensure effective time management as well as ensuring the smooth and efficient operation of their daily activities.
- Manage the diary and calendar, coordinate appointments, meetings, and events
- Screen emails and other communications with professionalism and discretion
- Prioritise and manage the CEO’s tasks, ensuring their deadlines are met and urgent matters are addressed promptly
You will need:
- Experience within a similar role is highly advantageous
- Previous Recruitment Industry experience is preferable
- Be able to work in a fast-paced environment and multitask effectively
- Ability to anticipate needs and proactively solve problems
- Have the ability to remain calm and flexible to adapt to changing priorities
What’s on offer
- A competitive hourly rate + benefits
- Contract to Permanent role available for the right candidate
- Enjoy a paid day off for your birthday
- 10 paid mental health days
- Flexible working from home policy
- Friday 3pm finishes
- Employee Assistance Program available 24/7
- Fantastic training and development programs
- Career progression
If you are interested in this role, please click “Apply” below and submit an up-to-date resume. If you would like to know more details please Call Belle on 0419 113 202 for a friendly and confidential chat today.