Scope of work: With the ongoing growth with our client, a leading building company, a role has become available for a Production Site Foreman to join their team to over seen the shopfitting projects team nationwide.
The Foreman is responsible for the efficient site management of selected projects, including safety and general administration, personnel, and contractors, as well as the overall quality of the shopfitting work.
- We want a foreman with a positive can-do attitude and experience in carpentry, joinery or shopfitting.
- You will possess good time management and organisational skills along with the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- You have the ability to provide leadership and direction in a respectful manner with proven interpersonal and communication skills.
- A proven record of project delivery.
- Commitment to a service culture.
- Cost Control & Time Control of projects
- Contracts – Understand the specific requirements of the contracts with the clients.
- Site Management
- People Management
- Certificate III in Carpentry or Carpentry and Joinery
- Certificate IV in Building and Construction, or willingness to attain
- Certificate IV in Project Management or willingness to obtain
- Excellent computer skills, including specialised packages and Microsoft Office
- Good administrative and estimating skills
- A current driver’s licence
- White card
If you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment with a team and autonomously, apply today and we will contact you with the opportunities we have available.