Collar Talent Group are seeking a Project Administrator / Mobilisations Coordinator for maternity leave cover for a fixed term 12 month contract, located in Canning Vale with an Engineering company.
- Fixed term position – 12 month maternity covert
- Located in Canning Vale
- Oil and Gas division
Full Job Description
is a leading organisation that provides engineering solutions to mining operations in Australia.
- Mobilisation of staff/contractors to site
- Managing rosters
- Create/review schedule with the Project team
- Booking travel (within Australia and internationally)
- Collect necessary documents needed to mobilise staff/contractors to site
- Entering timesheets into company database
- Create Purchase orders and assist with invoices
- Assist with daily/weekly and monthly reporting
- Organise meetings and send calendar invites
- 5 year minimum experience working in the Resource and / or Energy Industry in an admin / mobilisation role
- Able to work under pressure, meet deadlines and prioritise
- A high attention to detail with accurate and timely data processing skills
- Sound communications skills (both verbal and written)
- Proactive and self-motivated with sound problem solving skills and a ‘can do’ attitude
- Intermediate to advanced MS Office package skills required
If you think this position is for you, please apply today and we will contact you with the opportunities we have available.