What’s on Offer:
The exciting opportunity to work with a leading construction company that specialise in out of the ordinary home builds. With over 60 years of experience, this established national developer and construction group construct over 2,000 homes each year. This is your chance to join a high calibre of employees and work within an innovative company contributing to their success.
- Competitive salary package – $160k – $180k
- Young vibrant team
- Work/life balance – 5-day week
- Phone & Laptop
- Mental First Aid Support Officers
About the Role:
Your role will be overseeing the build of 200 townhouses, ensuring high attention to detail is maintained and tasks are completed to the highest quality. Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Motivate and lead the team in completing project goals
- Ensuring quality control of all trades work
- Liase with stakeholders and create long lasting business relationships
- Overall Site Safety and OHS&E
- Scheduling Trades
- Develop and the implement the construction program through key stages
- Proven experience in a similar role
- Effective budget management, time management and quality control
- Trades background preferred
- High attention to detail
- Strong work ethic and problem-solving skills
- Strong inter-personal and leadership skills, presenting professionalism and respect
- Full legal working rights in Australia.
- Valid Australian Driver’s License.
- OH&S White Card
- Current First Aid and CPR Certification, or willingness to obtain.
If you are ready to start your next adventure in your career. Submit your resume by clicking “Apply Now”