We currently have an opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to join our client on a FIFO arrangement from PERTH or from Northern WA on a relocation Residential basis.
With a diverse range of projects and clients and with work based across the North West, now is the perfect time to join this rapidly growing business.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, the successful applicant will take accountability for the allocated portfolio of projects and lead, source, monitor, develop and assist the team to apply best project practices to ensure the satisfactory achievement of agreed targets & requirements of internal & external clients.
What we are seeking:
- Previous experience working in a project management role within the civil industry, managing multiple projects;
- Proven engineering experience with specific exposure to projects and contract management disciplines;
- Ability to lead the project management function and provide guidance and support to on-site teams;
- Extensive experience in directing complex, high value or multiple projects; and,
- Engineering or Construction Management degree or similar.
Key accountabilities will include:
- Provide leadership to maintain a positive workforce culture;
- Implement and run project review process;
- Support the tendering process and ensure effective handover from tender to start-up stage;
- Build and develop effective long-term relationships with clients, sub-contractors and suppliers;
- Develop and retain people to produce high quality project outcomes;
- Ensure project margins are managed pro-actively;
- Lead the teams to achieve exemplary safety outcomes;
- Ensure project teams develop a full understanding of contracts and legal obligations on their projects; and,
- Develop, maintain and report a summarised view of relevant risks & opportunities in your portfolio.
What we can offer:
- Competitive Salary Package;
- Growing business with career and personal development opportunities;
- Friendly and supportive work environment;
- Opportunity to run multiple projects worth upto $20m and more
- The opportunity to work with a diverse and engaged group of people.
- Company vehicle, fuel card, laptop & mobile phone