- Registered Nurse with 5 years experience
- $42.20 p/h + super + loadings
- Kirra & Tallebudgera Location
- ASAP Start
- Monday-Friday Office Hours
The Quality Compliance Support Officer delivers and performs operational activities through the provision and maintenance of structures for Quality Compliance systems, ensuring the provision of high-quality aged care, consistent with the values of our client.
What we are Looking for:
- High Attention to Detail/Accuracy Strong/Clear Communicator
- Demonstrated broad experience in service delivery and quality systems in either the aged, community care or health sectors.
- Demonstrated ability to exercise discretion and decision making/responsibility within the scope of practice of a Registered Nurse
- Demonstrated experience, knowledge and understanding of relevant legislative frameworks and quality standards.
- Demonstrated knowledge of continuous quality improvement practices and proven experience in innovative thinking and/or ability to deliver innovative outcomes.
- Sound understanding and knowledge of person-centred care services delivery.
- Demonstrated effective interpersonal, written and technological communication skills, including intermediate computer skills
About the Client:
For 65 Years our clients focus on individuals has helped us become one of Queensland’s largest and most trusted providers of in-home care, residential aged care, disability services, independent and supported retirement living, and allied health services.
- Compassion: Through our understanding and empathy for others we bring holistic care, hope and inspiration
- Respect: We accept and honour diversity, uniqueness and the contribution of others
- Justice: We commit to focus on the needs of the people we serve and to work for a fair, just and sustainable society
- Working Together: We value and appreciate the richness of individual contributions, partnerships and teamwork
- Leading through Learning: Our culture encourages innovation and supports learning.
If you are ready to start your next adventure in your career. Submit your resume by clicking “Apply Now” and/or contact Collar Group on
1300 927 592 and ask to speak to Susie Anderson or Megan Freeman. Alternatively, you can email your resume to email@example.com and we will be in touch with us soon. Alternately if you are looking for a temporary position within Collar Medical, please reach out to me to have a confidential discussion.
WHO IS COLLAR GROUP? Collar Group is Australia’s fastest-growing recruitment agency. Collaborating with some of the mining industry’s biggest clients we have the network and the experience to help you either find the work you’re looking for or find the people you need.