ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Recruit for management roles for 20 cafes, and the hotels.
- Maintain and manage the requirements of the client’s stakeholders at a management level.
- Provide assistance and guidance with Team Member recruitment to Café’s and new or reopening company cafes.
WHAT THE ROLE ENTAILS:
- Posting of adverts internally and on seek and manage the initial stages of the hiring process and references for Management positions.
- Coach café managers and provide support when required regarding recruitment processes.
- Booking courses (First Aid, RSA, Approved managers etc)
- Liaise with Payroll and assist in answering queries from Payroll and approve pay queries where required.
- Source and book; hotels, flights, accommodation, and car hire when and where required directly.
- General administration – (Invoices, emails, Foundations, Helping Hand, Crunchtime, Insight)
WHATS ON OFFER:
- A competitive base salary + free coffee & tea, discount on food in restaurant
- FREE parking on site
- Exciting and Dynamic work environment
- Laptop & phone provided
WHAT CAN WE EXPECT FROM YOU?
- A passion for the Hospitality Industry
- Keen interest in Recruitment
- A minimum of 1 years proven experience in similar Recruitment Administration role
- Confident verbal communicator, comfortable with interactions with internal and external stakeholders
- Thorough knowledge of relevant platforms such as Office 365 and Adobe suite
- Strong administrative and time management skills as you will be working on multiple projects at one time
- Proven ability to work autonomously and in a team, using initiative and taking responsibility in completing tasks
- Strong attention to detail in processing high volume of data with demonstrated thoroughness of work standards
- Qualifications in Human Resources or a similar field are highly regarded, but not essential.
If you have a genuine desire to grow, learn new things and come along a journey to succeed, apply today!