Collar Group are currently working with a number of clients to fill roles for enthusiastic and reliable Refrigeration Mechanic/Service Technicians.
About the role:
As a Refrigeration Mechanic/Service Technician you will be responsible for maintaining, fault finding, troubleshooting and servicing a wide range of commercial/light commercial units throughout Greater & Western Sydney The successful candidates will become part growing service teams and will have the full support from established companies
Skills and experience needed:
- Current Certification in Air Conditioning & Refrigeration
- ARCtick Refrigerant Handling License.
- WHS Construction Induction Card (White Card).
- Current drivers license.
- Experience in preventative maintenance, fault finding and troubleshooting of HVAC systems with experience in controls an advantage
- Strong customer service focus and communication skills.
- The ability to work as part of a team and independently.
- Good presentation.
- Must be an Australian Resident.
Job benefits and perks:
- Attractive & Competitive Hourly Rate based on experience, plus super, allowances and overtime.
- Fully Maintained company Vehicle & phone + Tools of trade
- Working within a great team environment with the support of an established and growing company behind you.
For further information contact Liz
P – 02 9169 6716