What we are looking for
We are seeking Trade Qualified Refrigeration Mechanics for numerous roles with multiple clients and sites. You will be working within a team to complete facility maintenance across residential, village & mine sites.
What you will need?
– Refrigeration trade qualified within WA
– Restricted Electrical Licence
– Experience in facility maintenance across domestic & commercial sectors
– LVR/CPR and First aid certified
– C Class manual Drivers licence
– Availability & willingness to complete site specific inductions
– Ability to pass a pre employment medical and drug screen
– Ability to provide a national police clearance within 6 months or willing to obtain
What you will receive
– Weekly pay
– Flights, meals, accommodation & PPE provided
– Welcome Pack
– Consistent and reliable communication with your consultant at Collar Group
– Consideration for other shifts and roles
– 24/7 Access to Employee Assistance Program
Why Collar Group?
By applying to Collar, you will have reliable and consistent communication from start to finish. Your job search is easy with Collar Group as you will be updated every step of the way when it comes to accepting the role that suits you. Once on the job you will have the peace of mind with 7 day a week support when needed. We also have the ability to assist in helping you obtain the right inductions, upskilling or renewing any licences or tickets & opportunities for career progression.
What you need to do now:
If you aree interested in joining our team & making a start in your FIFO journey, give Penny a call on 08 6183 5104 or email email@example.com