Collar Talent Group is looking for a skilled Registered Nurse to join our dynamic healthcare team! Our client is a reputable healthcare facility dedicated to providing exceptional patient care and promoting a positive work environment for our staff. As a Registered Nurse, you will play a critical role in delivering high-quality healthcare services to our patients, utilising your expertise to assess, plan, implement, and evaluate nursing care.
We are seeking an individual who is dedicated to delivering patient-centered care, has excellent communication skills, and is committed to ongoing professional development. If you are a registered nurse looking for a challenging and rewarding career opportunity, we encourage you to apply.
- Assessing and evaluating patients’ health status and developing care plans based on their needs
- Monitoring and recording patients’ vital signs, symptoms, and medical history
- Collaborating with other healthcare professionals to plan and implement patient care
- Providing emotional support to patients and their families, and helping them cope with their illnesses or injuries
- Educating patients and their families about their health conditions and treatment options
- Documenting patient care activities in medical records and maintaining accurate records of medication administration and other treatments
- Providing basic medical care, such as wound care and first aid
- Participating in quality improvement initiatives to improve patient outcomes and patient satisfaction
- Maintaining patient confidentiality and adhering to all ethical and legal standards of nursing practice
- Possess strong clinical skills, including the ability to assess and monitor patients’ health status, administer medications and treatments, and perform medical procedures such as inserting IVs and performing wound care
- Must be able to analyse complex patient information, make clinical judgments, and make decisions quickly in high-pressure situations.
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing
- Minimum 1 year experience working in the Hospital or Aged Care environment
- Current National Police Check (1 year)
- Current Working with Children Check
- Covid vaccination + Booster
- Current Flu vaccination
- Australian Working Rights
- Aus citizen or Visa applicants encouraged to apply