- Work across locations that suit you. We have shifts available in Perth metro and across all regions.
- Travel and Accommodation covered for block bookings.
- Casual, Temporary Contract and Permanent Positions Available
About the role
As a Registered Nurse you will manage care teams and ensure the highest quality of care is delivered to residents. At Collar, our nurses are experts in their fields and strive to create better practice and continuous improvement.
Skills and Experience
- AHPRA Registration
- Proof of immunization history.
- New Graduate RNs are welcome to apply
- Current Police Check (under 6 months old)
- NDIS Clearance or willingness to obtain
- Reliable vehicle & full driving license or alternatively proximity to public transport links
We can offer flexible yet reliable agency employment with outstanding support, 24/7 after-hours assistance, use of an in-house shift selection app, mental health support, care packages & free scrubs!
- Apart of National Providers preferred suppliers lists – this means we are first to get the available shifts.
- We provide education that goes towards CPD points.
- We work Nationally we can get you shifts across Australia.
- We are RCSA and ISO accredited so you know you are in safe hands.
- We WH&S check homes so you can rest assured you are in safe hands.
If you are interested in this role, please click “Apply” below and submit an up-to-date resume. Or alternatively, contact Carol-Ann on 0401 607 906, or send an up-to-date resume to email@example.com.