Want to have an excellent work/life balance? Are you passionate and want to make a positive change in the lives of older Australians? Looking for a workplace that truly values its’ staff wellbeing and satisfaction ?
Collar Group Aged Care’s mission is to help enable nurses to connect with unique job opportunities that provides a rewarding and fulfilling career whilst also receiving some of the best benefits in the industry:
- Opportunities for career development and progression
- Tight knit team with supportive leadership
- A strong focus on employee satisfaction and wellbeing
- Salary packaging, meal and entertainment benefits – up to $15,900 per year tax free and up to $2,650 of your pre-tax income to pay for meal and entertainment benefits for a total of $18,550
- Flexible work arrangements with Permanent Full Time and Part Time roles
What do you need to have?
- Current AHPRA Registration (New graduates are encouraged!)
- COVID Vaccination (including booster)
- Flu Vaccine (as some facilities require it)
- Current Police Check and NDIS Clearance or willingness to obtain these
- Reliable access to means of transportation
What will you be doing?
- Be responsible for the clinical care of residents in Aged Care facilities.
- Lead a care team to deliver the highest quality, person-first, care to residents
- Documentation of vital signs, medication intake and resident assessments
- Assisting with meal consumption and monitoring nutrition.
- Family and resident education
- Infection control and prevention
- Assisting in admission and easing the transition for residents and their families
- Liaison with all stakeholders including residents, family, doctors and allied health
- Supervising AINs, EENs and all other staff on shift outside of office hours
About Collar Group
We are already Australia’s leading recruiter for the healthcare, mining and trades, facilities management, transport and logistics, and property and construction sectors. Established in 2021, we specialise in large and small volume recruitment
Our experienced recruitment team is one of the industry’s most successful, specialising in placing hundreds of candidates weekly in their ideal roles.
If you are interested in this role, please click “Apply” below and submit an up-to-date resume. If you would like to know more details.
To find out please call Dylan on 02 9169 6710 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a friendly and confidential chat today