Registered Nurses required for Residential Aged Care Facilities in Bunbury WA. Work as little or as much as you like, join our Collar Rostering App and select the shifts and facilities you want to work.
- Casual, Temporary and Permanent Positions Available
- Variety of agency shifts are available so you will have access to penalty rates for PM and Night shifts
- Base pay rates for agency temp $67/hr + penalties
- Double Time on weekends
- ASAP Start
- As a Collar Casual Registered Nurse, you can request shifts on days that suit your schedule!
What do you need to have?
- AHPRA Registration
- Immunisation History including COVID and Flu
- Current Police Check (under 6 months old)
- NDIS Clearance or willingness to obtain
- Valid CPR
- Reliable vehicle & full driving license or alternatively proximity to public transport links
What will you be doing?
- Clinical care of residents in Aged Care facilities.
- Documentation of vital signs, medication administration and resident assessments
- Assisting with meal consumption and monitoring nutrition.
- Family and resident education
- Infection control and prevention
- Palliative care, restorative care and pain management
- Assisting in admission and easing the transition for residents and their families
- Liaison with all stakeholders including residents, family, doctors and allied health
We can offer flexible yet reliable agency employment with outstanding support, after-hours assistance, the use of an in-house shift selection app, and mental health support.
- A part of National Providers preferred suppliers lists – this means we are first to get the available shifts.
- We provide education that goes towards CPD points
- We work Nationally we can get you shifts across Australia.
- We are RCSA and ISO accredited so you know you are in safe hands.
- We WH&S check homes so you can rest assured you are in safe hands.
If you are interested in this role, please click “Apply” below and submit an up-to-date resume. Or alternatively, contact Rachael Bellon 08 6183 5197, or send an up-to-date resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.