Collar Group’s HealthcareWA team currently requires Registered Nurses, Registered Midwives, and Enrolled Nurses to work in South West regional Hospitals 3-4 hours drive from Perth and Great Southern Region 4-6 hours with Public Transport available ASAP Start. We seeking professional Nurses with a drive and commitment to high standards of care for patients who are friendly and have an enduring personality.
These roles are for Casual contracts at the following WACHS South West and Great Southern Regional Hospitals and MPS sites:
South West Regional Hospitals
- Augusta District Hospital
- Boyup Brook Hospital
- Bridgetown District Hospital
- Bunbury Regional Hospital
- Busselton District Hospital
- Collie District Hospital
- Pemberton Hospital
Great Southern Regional Hospitals
- Albany Health Campus
- Denmark District Hospital
- Gnowangerup District Hospital
- Katanning District Hospital
- Kojonup District Hospital
- Plantagenet District Hospital
- Ravensthorpe District Hospital
These opportunities are open to candidates with a minimum of 2 years experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Acute/Medical or Surgical
- ED with or Without Triage Competency
- Aged Care
- Chemo Nurse
- Theatre Nurse- All rounder
Great! What do I need to get started?
- Current registration with AHPRA
- ALS Advanced Life Support/ BLS Basic Life Support
- Manual Handling, Aseptic Technique, Hand Hygiene and Mandatory Reporting
- Minimum 2 years experience working in both Public or Private Hospital, working in MPS WA sites and remote Public Hospitals.
- Current National Police Check (valid within the last 12 mos)
- Current Working with Children Check
- 100 points ID check: DL, Passport, Birth Certificate, Medicare Card etc
- NDIS Check Clearance / able to obtain (depending on sites)
- Serology Reports/Immunisation Record
- Australian Working Rights
We can offer flexible yet reliable agency employment with outstanding support, 24/7 after-hours assistance, use of an in-house shift selection app, mental health support, care packages & free scrubs!
- Apart of National Providers preferred suppliers lists – this means we are first to get the available shifts.
- We provide education that goes towards CPD points.
- We work Nationally we can get you shifts across Australia.
- We are RCSA and ISO accredited so you know you are in safe hands.
- We WH&S check homes so you can rest assured you are in safe hands.
If you are interested in this role, please click “Apply” below and submit an up-to-date resume. If you would like to know more details.
Please call our Healthcare team on 08 6183 5128/08 6183 5197 and ask to speak to Jeane Seducon. Alternatively, you can email your resume to email@example.com or healthcareWA@collar.group and we will be in touch with us soon.