Are you a Registered Nurse working in Aged Care in Perth Metro Area?
If you are it’s your lucky day!
Employment with Collar Group could not be more flexible with the following options available to suit your circumstances:
- Casual, Temporary and Permanent Positions Available
- Variety of agency shifts are available so you will have access to penalty rates for PM and Night shifts
- Base pay rates $60-67/hr + penalties
- Double Time on weekends
- ASAP Start
- As a Collar Casual Registered Nurse, you can request shifts on days that suit your schedule!
What do you need to have?
- Current AHPRA Registration
- COVID Vaccination
- Flu Vaccine
- 3 Months Minimum post-graduate experience as a Registered Nurse in Australia or equivalent
- Current Police Check and NDIS Clearance or willingness to obtain these
- Reliable vehicle & full driving license or alternatively close proximity to public transport links
What will you be doing?
- Clinical care of residents in Aged Care facilities.
- Documentation of vital signs, medication intake and resident assessments
- Assisting with meal consumption and monitoring nutrition.
- Family and resident education
- Infection control and prevention
- Palliative care, restorative care and pain management
- Assisting in admission and easing the transition for residents and their families
- Liaison with all stakeholders including residents, family, doctors and allied health
- Supervising AINs, EENs and all other staff on shift outside of office hours
About Collar Group
We are already Australia’s leading recruiter for the healthcare, mining and trades, facilities management, transport and logistics, and property and construction sectors. Established in 2021, we specialise in large and small volume recruitment
Our experienced recruitment team is one of the industry’s most successful, specialising in placing hundreds of candidates weekly in their ideal roles.
Why work for Collar Group?
We can offer flexible yet reliable agency employment with outstanding support, 24/7 after-hours assistance, use of an in-house shift selection app, mental health support!
If you are interested in this role, please click “Apply” below and submit an up-to-date resume. If you would like to know more details.
If you would like to know more details please email email@example.com