Out client is looking for an experienced Catering Manager to lead multiple sites across Sydney and wider suburbs. You will be responsible for different sites on different days with no two-days being the same.
Travel across multiple and experience working with different teams.
What your typical day will look like:
- Dual responsibilities in food preparation / presentation and site management
- Overall cost management with a focus on food and labour costs
- Stock ordering, rotation and stocktaking
- Adherence to food hygiene & safety practices
- Demonstrable team management, development & leadership
- Assisting the broader team as required
The ideal candidate will have:
- Certificate III (or similar) in Commercial Cookery
- Food Safety Supervisor Certificate (desirable)
- Experience with managing labour, food & operational costs
- Previous experience in operating kitchens and/or site management
- Strong communication skills
- Pride in personal appearance & hygiene
If you are interested in this role, please click ‘Apply’ below and submit an up-to-date resume. If you would like to know more details please call Dani Randall on 1300 927 592.