We are seeking a skilled SAP Business Analyst to join a dynamic team. The successful candidate will be responsible for analyzing business processes, identifying areas of improvement, and developing solutions to enhance the performance and efficiency of the SAP system.
- Collaborate with business stakeholders to identify and understand business requirements.
- Analyze business processes and provide recommendations for improvements and optimizations.
- Provide detailed documentation of current business processes and SAP functionality being used; flow charts and ability to distinguish between custom and standard SAP processes.
- Create functional and technical specifications for system changes, enhancements, and upgrades.
- Collaborate with IT and other functional teams to ensure proper system integration and alignment.
- Provide end-user training and support to ensure successful adoption of system changes and enhancements.
- Stay up-to-date with emerging trends and technologies in the SAP space.
- 3+ years of experience with SAP ECC or related field.
- Expertise in SAP modules such as FI/CO, MM, SD, or PP.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
Sound like you? email email@example.com for more information or to setup a confidential chat.