We are seeking a vibrant, enthusiastic and motivated individual to join the team as a Senior Property Manager.
What you can look forward to be is being welcomed into a wonderful and supportive team who are highly respected and well known within the area.
This role is Monday to Friday, and you will receive loads of admin and out of office support plus enjoy a competitive remuneration package!
About the Role:
An exciting opportunity to build your career. You will be managing a portfolio of properties which will involve most aspects of day to day property management.
- Full out of office, leasing, administration and trust accounting support
- Client relations – providing owner and tenant advocacy
- Inducting new renters
- Monitor and renew rental agreements
- Conduct rent reviews
- Participating in team meetings
- Manage all communication with property owners
The successful candidate will enjoy:
- A professional, cutting edge & energetic can do work environment
- Working with a company who is a market leader in Property Management
- Great systems and procedures to help provide quality service to our customers & consistent training to keep top of the field in Canberra
Skills & Experience:
- Current ACT Drivers License
- Current Certificate of Registration or Real Estate License
- Conflict Resolution
- Have a positive attitude and excellent communication skills
- To work within a strong team based environment
- If you have excellent communication skills, enjoy working with people and have a genuine can do attitude this is the role for you!
How to apply:
Please submit your resume by hitting APPLY or contact us directly:
0423 337 281