Tier one Electronic Security contractor specializing in medium to large Health and Education projects is currently looking to add two experienced technicians to their service team due to recent promotions within the business.
The ideal candidate is an experienced service technician looking to grow their career by working for a large company that provides genuine career opportunities along with continuous upskilling, training and providing electronic programme/access control certifications if required.
What’s on offer:
- 100k – 120k plus penalty rates and EBA rates depending on experience and certifications
- Flexible options for overtime, work-life balance preferences and geographical preferred routes and projects based on where you reside.
- Top of the line vehicle with E-Tag/Fuel Card
- Genuine opportunities for career growth if you are looking to get off the tools in the near future!
- A vast understanding of preventative maintenance and repairs on Access control, CCTV & alarms.
- Experience working with any of the following is preferred but not essential: Tecom/Challenger, Concept/Inner Range/Integrity, Gallagher, Bosch, DAS, Honeywell,
- High level of experience with IP CCTV systems & integration
- Fundamental TCP/IP networking knowledge.
- Adhere to strict service level agreements
- Strong level electronic fundamental knowledge
- Ability to work autonomously in the field or with other technicians on site
- Excellent time management and communication ski