Collar Group are currently seeking Mechanical Fitters and Boilermakers to join our clients’ incredible crew for upcoming shutdowns across a variety of FIFO WA sites. ABOUT THE COMPANY:
Collar has been recognised by Australian Business Journal as a Top Talent Management Agency to Watch in 2022
, and was nominated and accredited as a Great Place to Work in 2022
. At Collar, we aim to recruit a better way and have proven this by stepping up into a strong position in the mining, engineering, resources and energy sector. THE ROLE:
We are excited to share a casual opportunity for experienced and well-rounded mechanical fitters and boilermakers for a shutdown located in Kwinana.
You will be required to achieve designated fabrication, fitting, maintenance activities to clients in a safe and efficient manner to enable our client to meet present and future needs.
- Competitive hourly rate
- Day and Night shift available for maximised flexibility
- Continued support from Collar – care package before going to site, regular communication with your consultant and 24/7 access to the Employee Assistance Program
- We can assist you with inductions
- PPE, accommodation and meals supplied
- Weekly pay guaranteed!
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Relevant Trade Qualification – essential
- Confined Space – essential (4 years)
- Working at Heights – essential (4 years)
- Gas Test Atmospheres – essential (4 years)
- Valid Driver’s Licence
- Ability to pass pre-employment medical and drug and alcohol screen
- Ability to complete inductions on time
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO NOW:
If you’re interested in joining a supportive company with significant growth in the industry, please click “APPLY” today with your most recent up-to-date resume, email Jolynn at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 1300 927 592 for more information.
To find out more about us and to explore our other opportunities, visit https://collar.group/jobs/