ABOUT THE COMPANY:
Collar has been recognised by Australian Business Journal as a Top Talent Management Agency to Watch in 2022, and was nominated and accredited as a Great Place to Work in 2022. At Collar, we aim to recruit a better way.
We are excited to collaborate with a leading heavy lifting and transport company to recruit for an incredibly valuable opportunity as a rigger. Operating for over 25 years in Australia, they are dedicated to raising productivity and increasing efficiency in a variety of industries.
THE ROLE & PROJECT:
Collar Talent Group are excited to share a casual opportunity for riggers for upcoming shutdowns. With our current mining forecast going until April 2023, you are flexible to set up your own roster.
• $45+ PH Day Shift and $55+ PH Night Shift (Varies depending on class)
• Casual contract for increased schedule flexibility
• Flexible roster – you can choose which dates and which sites according to your schedule
• Continued support from Collar – Collar care package when you reach site, regular communication with your consultant and 24/7 access to the Employee Assistance Program
• PPE, Flights, meals and accommodation provided
To be successful in this role you will need:
• Up-to-date resume
• National Police Clearance within the last 12 months (or willing to obtain)
• Australian Working Rights
• Must be able to pass pre-employment medical and drug and alcohol screen
• VOC (within 2 years)
• Construction White or Blue Card
• High Risk Work Licence (within 2 years)
• Working at Heights (within 2 years)
• Valid driver’s license
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO NOW:
If you’re interested in joining a supportive company with significant growth in the industry, please click “APPLY” today with your most recent up-to-date resume, email Jolynn at email@example.com or call on 1300 927 592 for more information.
To find out more about us and to explore our other opportunities, visit https://collar.group/jobs/