Seeking experienced Site Manager in Altona for a leading residential construction company that specialise in out of the ordinary home builds. With over 60 years of experience and 1,000 completed builds in their portfolio, this is your chance to join a high calibre of employees and work within an innovative company.
- Competitive salary package
- National company
- Work/life balance – 5-day week
- Phone & Laptop
- Mental First Aid Support Officers
About the role
Your role will be overseeing the daily operations and being responsible for the end to end build ensuring high attention to detail is maintained and tasks are completed to the highest quality. Your duties will include but aren’t limited to:
- Lead the staff to towards completing project goals
- Ensuring quality control of all trades work
- Liase with stakeholders and create long lasting business relationships
- Report to senior management on a regular basis and advise of any current or potential issues.
- Overall Site Safety and OHS&E
- Scheduling Trades
- Effective budget management
- Proven experience in a similar role
- Trades background preferred
- High attention to detail
- Strong work ethic and problem-solving skills
- Strong inter-personal and leadership skills, presenting professionalism and respect
- Full legal working rights in Australia.
- Valid Australian Driver’s License.
- OH&S White Card
- Current First Aid and CPR Certification, or willingness to obtain.