- Large industrial and commercial projects
- Supportive and inclusive company culture!
- Paying up to $100,000 + Super + Vehicle / Vehicle Allowance
- Located in Penrith 2750
Join a well-established, stable and highly reputable company that has over 25 years of in-house design and engineering capability, bringing value to each stage of the project management cycle. Specialising in Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning and Mechanical services, this company is 100% Australian owned, and are fully licensed and accredited with award winning air conditioning installations in Heritage Buildings.
Sustainability is at the heart of everything this company undertakes. With a passionate Managing Director, being the Energy Manager for Service NSW for 10 years and on the board of the BASIX initiative.
Your main duties would include (but are not limited to);
- Manage procurement, deliveries and storage of equipment & materials.
- Safety procedures;
- Meetings with project stakeholders;
- Scheduling, monitoring and reporting progress of the project;
- Workforce planning and resourcing;
- Ensuing specification compliance and monitoring and generating defects and NCR’s where applicable;
- Assist in preparing monthly project reporting;
- Ensure that all site safety equipment (PPE) is available at all times.
To be successful for this role you will have;
- Minimum of 2 years as a HVAC Site Supervisor / Manager;
- Experience working on large construction sites;
- Safety always been number one on list of priorities;
- Must be able to work well in a team and on your own;
- Have previous experience when it comes to strategic planning;
- Must be able to motivate the team and environment;
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written;
- Able to manage and influence senior stakeholders within the project;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Committed and passionate throughout the process of delivery for each project.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
You will have the opportunity to join a company that provide a great team work environment with secure employment in a permanent role.
- A competitive remuneration package;
- Career progression opportunities;
- Company uniform provided;
- Company phone provided;
- Vehicle or vehicle allowance provided;
- Fuel car and e-toll provided.
If you possess the required experience, please click ‘apply now.’ For more information, please call Tayla at Collar Group on 0422 592 015.