Full-time Site Supervisor at our Rose Bay Boarding School.
The role will involve frequent interaction and communication with teenagers and is ideal for someone who can thrive in that sort of environment.
Roster: Mon – Fri (6:30am – 2:30pm) – No evenings + weekends and school holidays off!
What This Role Involves:
- Overlooking the smooth provision of approximately 70 daily boarders’ meals (breakfast, morning tea, lunch)
- Organising small functions and delivering catering around the school
- Supervising kitchen / service staff to ensure quality standards
- Maintaining proper food hygiene and safety practices
- Liaising with the Head of Boarding on any special requests & working closely with the Site chef manager to ensure a smooth daily operation
- Assisting the broader team as required
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- Previous experience in food preparation and/or working in kitchens (ideally in a supervisory capacity)
- Friendly and professional customer service skills
- Reliability and punctuality so they can really be counted on
- Previous experience in a supervisor capacity is highly regarded
If you are interested in this role, please click ‘Apply’ below and submit an up-to-date resume. If you would like to know more details please call Bianca Roser or Deb Poulton on 1300 927 592.