What’s the job?
Aged Care facility located in 8 Mile Plains, Brisbane are looking for a full-time Sous Chef. If you have a passion for delivering excellence, providing leadership, coordinating and supporting staff alongside the Head Chef, this could be for you.
The Benefits of Aged Care?
- Reliable & rewarding work. Your food will put a smile on someone’s face
- Provide quality food for our most valued & loved
- Reasonable hours – no super late nights or crazy early starts
- Home cooking
- Stable & growing industry
- Career Growth
Salary ranges $70,000+ super (negotiable on experience) No aged care experience necessary
What this role involves:
- Excellent communication skills and an eye for detail
- Demonstrated ability to work efficiently and effectively under pressure
- Be passionate about what you do, innovative and experienced.
- Deliver high quality dishes, consistently well, in a fast-paced, busy environment.
- Work fast, clean and able to motivate the team through leading by example.
- Work closely with our Head Chef to develop and implement menus, with support from the Central Kitchen facility.
You will need:
- Certificate III (or similar) in Commercial Cookery
- Food Safety Certification (mandatory)
- Flu Vaccination (Current)
- Covid-19 Vaccinated (2 doses required)
- NDIS Work Screening Check (mandatory)
- National Police Clearance (mandatory)
- Working with Children Check (highly desirable)
- Aged Care Experience (minimum 1 year experience)