- Excellent job stability and career progression!
- Internal training and courses provided
- Located Canberra NSW 2601
- Paying up to $55 per hour, plus super, plus vehicle
Established in 2001, this company provides fire protection services across Australia and New Zealand. They now have over 3,000 employees across a diverse range of product and service divisions. Offering services such as fire system design, installation, maintenance, and testing, as well as emergency response and training.
- MUST be an Australian Citizen – NO VISA accepted
- MUST be willing to do servicing and repairs!!!!
- MUST have experience as a Fire Sprinkler Fitter;
- MUST be a qualified Sprinkler Fitter;
- Strong customer service skills;
- Able to efficiently engage with a variety of stakeholders on all levels – both internal and external;
- Basic computer skills will be necessary;
- Current NSW driver’s license;
- A true team player with a strong can-do attitude;
- Passionate about the industry!
- Required to have completed an apprenticeship or obtained a qualification in fire protection installation or a related field – Certificate III in Fire Protection or Certificate III in Fire Protection Inspection and Testing
- White Card
- NSW FPA Australia accreditation: Must be accredited by Fire Protection Association Australia (FPA Australia)
- NSW Security License
- Good understanding of the relevant Australian Standards that apply to the design, installation, and maintenance of fire sprinkler systems. These standards include AS 2118, AS 1851, and AS 1670.
Fire sprinkler fitters are required to have the appropriate qualifications and licenses to carry out installation, maintenance, and repair work on fire sprinkler systems.
Main duties would include (but are not limited to);
- Most work will be in the Canberra region;
- Troubleshooting and repairs of Wet Fire Systems – Sprinkler, Hydrant, Hose reel etc;
- Emergency Call outs;
- Fit-outs and Projects work;
- Provide emergency after-hours response;
- Identify, service, and repair fire protection and safety systems and equipment;
- Completing reports;
- Participate in stock takes and be responsible for inventory management.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
You will have the opportunity to join a company that provides a great teamwork environment with secure employment in the Essential Services Industry.
- Excellent remuneration;
- Training and induction provided;
- A collaborative team culture;
- Fully maintained vehicle or vehicle allowance;
- Mobile phone;
- Career progression opportunities and reviews;
- Obtain formal qualifications and study whilst you earn!
If you possess the required experience, please click ‘APPLY NOW.’
REACH OUT FOR A QUICK DISCUSSION!
For more information, please contact Tayla via the below details.
M – 0422 592 015
E – email@example.com