Our client has been part of the agricultural industry for almost 40 years developing some of Austalias most high end farm machinery. Through regional distribution centres, they offer the best support possible for machinery, which is truly leading edge.
- Working hours – Monday to Friday 38/40hrs per week
- Temporary – permanent position
- Immediate start
- Unloading goods and inspecting for damage.
- Using a picking list to scan goods and check against orders.
- Packing and sending orders to clients.
- Data entry and paperwork.
- Maintains a clean and safe work area.
- Performs other duties.
- Preparing and packing products for storage, transport & sale
- Experience in a similar role
- Reliable and hardworking
- Ability to work in a team
- Attention to detail
If you are ready to start your next adventure in your career. Submit your resume by clicking “Apply Now”