Here at Collar, our focus is to “Recruit a better way” and we are doing just that.
Australian-owned and established in 2021 we have grown our business and have not only been voted the best place to work but a one-of-a-kind company making a difference. We work with our candidates and clients closely to ensure that we can provide the best quality of service. Here at Collar, we provide 24/7 helplines, welcome gift packs, training, and expert knowledge from experienced consultants.
Who we’re looking for:
An experienced Systems Engineer with programming aptitude to act in a technical hands-on role, with responsibility as the subject matter expert lead for software design & applications, system administration and test tool development.
What you will need:
- Tertiary qualifications in Computer Science, Software Engineering, and/or Systems Engineering
- Software development experience (including work done independently or as part of a small team).
- Experience in the use of middleware for distributed applications
- Extensive Network programming experience, including:
- Familiarity with the ethernet/IP headers and packet structuring for the development of inspection and filtering rules
- Familiarity with writing software linking to raw packet capture libraries (libpcap)
- Experience in web front-end development.
- A background in software development and experience with unified modelling language
- Experience with writing acceptance test procedures and knowledge of deployable ADF command and control systems
- Formal training in (or has equivalent experience in) the deployment and administration of large scale virtualised environments (ESXi), and training or certifications in project management or business analysis qualifications.
- Experience with conducting data and configuration management, particularly within documentation; and software and hardware baselines
Sound like you? please email email@example.com for more information or to setup a confidential chat.