Here at Collar, our focus is to “Recruit a better way” and we are doing just that.
Australian-owned and established in 2021 we have grown our business and have not only been voted the best place to work but a one-of-a-kind company making a difference. We work with our candidates and clients closely to ensure that we can provide the best quality of service. Here at Collar, we provide 24/7 helplines, welcome gift packs, training, and expert knowledge from experienced consultants.
Who we’re looking for:
An experienced senior Software Developer and technical lead to join an existing team that is responsible for providing a wide range of digital services to support business and operating environments.
Someone with proven experience leading and guiding development teams and with a sound knowledge of techniques, standards and best practices for delivering digital solutions, including API design and implementation, secure software development and identity management.
What you will be doing:
- Providing technical direction and oversight to a team of developers
- Contribute to solution design and architectural alignment of solution with departmental models and patterns
- Working with key enabling areas to ensure that technical approaches and practices align with departmental standards and best practice
- Facilitating effort estimations for build work with technical teams as part of Scrum ceremonies and planning activities
- Identifying and setting strategies to improve the security practices when it comes to software programming amongst the team, in alignment with ACSC Information Security Manual (ISM) and other best practices
- Performing on-going code review to improve code quality and software security
What you will need:
- Proven self-management and leadership skills including:
- working as a productive member of a team using agile methods and providing direction to other technical team members
- strong time management and self-organisation skills and the ability to manage concurrent tasks with competing priorities and
- ability to adapt to and accommodate change at both the project and solution level
- Demonstrated experience in working on and delivering complex ICT Systems, including experience in:
- .NET or other programming languages like Java, C#, C++
- Azure, including Azure AD and Azure B2C
- CI/CD pipelines
- Experience developing solutions with web APIs using Azure API Manager
- Experience with incorporating ethos of DevSecOps, Secure Code Development and Security-first thinking into development practices
- Demonstrated experience in:
- Managing project timelines and tasks.
- Communicate and working with IT development, delivery teams and shared service providers.
- Creating technical documents, and various documents as required.
- Mentoring of existing staff
Sound like you? please email email@example.com for more information or to setup a confidential chat.