Collar Group has been retained by one of our National Key Accounts who to join a privately owned mechanical engineering business in Western Australia based in Canning Vale, to source a Transaction Team Leader to join a team of 430+ employees.
This position will report into the Financial Controller, the role provides oversight and responsibility to the day-to-day financial transactional activities of the accounts payable and receivable functions.
- $120k – $125k
- Monday to Friday, 40 hours per week
- Located in Canning Vale
- Permanent position
- Working from the office only (no work from home option)
WHAT THE ROLE ENTAILS:
- Oversight of the integrity of the transactional activity of the business.
- Oversight of the data processing, reconciliation and resolution of all transactional activity associated with accounts payable in a timely manner.
- Oversight of the accounts receivable process including the accurate and timely submission of client claims and billings, lodgement of claims on client portals, and settlement of outstanding debtors in a timely manner.
- Management, assistance, guidance, development and coaching the teams of accounts receivable and accounts payable.
- Credit application and creation of new customer and supplier in accordance with operating standards.
- Driving process improvements in the processing of transactional activity.
- Statutory reporting for offshore operations in PNG.
WHAT CAN WE EXPECT FROM YOU?
- Accounting and financial experience of at least 8 years.
- Analytical ability and attention to detail with a focus on accuracy, reliability and timeliness.
- A self-starter with experience in leading and managing a team.
- Excellent communication skills and a consultative approach.
- Sound organisation and planning skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite with advanced skills in Excel.
If you have a genuine desire to grow, learn new things and come along a journey to succeed, apply today!