Collar Group has been retained by one of our National Key Accounts who are a leading contract Catering, accommodation and facilities management provider, to source a Travel Coordinator to join their growing business.
Purpose of the position:
The Travel Coordinator will be responsible for finding and arranging appropriate modes of travel such as flights and rental cars as well as making reservations at hotels or other forms of lodging.
- $70k – $75k
- Monday to Friday, 40 hours per week
- Work from home opportunity
- Located in Brisbane’s CBD
- Permanent position
WHAT THE ROLE ENTAILS:
- Respond to incoming travel requests
- Make travel arrangements, including changes and cancellations
- Make Airline, Vehicle and Accommodation bookings through the companies preferred travel agent
- Manage travel booking credits
- Arrange payment directly with Service Providers when not booking through the companies travel agent
- Provide limited after hours coverage for emergency travel bookings and information
- Distribute itineraries and confirmations to relevant stakeholders, managers and employees
- Ensure all Travellers have required documentation completed
- Fortnightly reporting
WHAT CAN WE EXPECT FROM YOU?
- Previous training and experience with travel software is highly preferred
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role
- Proficient in Google Workspace or Microsoft Office
- Understanding of rostering principles
- Excellent organisational, planning and communication skills
- Good time management skills
- Proactive and accountable
- Good decision making skills
If you have a genuine desire to grow, learn new things and come along a journey to succeed, apply today!