Our Client is listed on the ASX as a diversified mining and explorations, with mine sites throughout Australia. They have over 1000 employees and expanding as new contracts come on board.
The Role will have you working within the underground workshop as well as out in the field. You will be working on a variety of branded machinery from Sandvik, Caterpillar and Epiroc as well as other mining equipment.
Duties and responsibilities vary from;
- General workshop duties and housekeeping
- Servicing and breakdown repairs in the workshop and in the field
- Routine maintenance and preventative repairs
- Adhere to all site safety protocols and SOP’s, JSEA’s
- Fault finding – inspection, diagnosis of mechanical malfunctions
- Participate in shift changeover and collect information for upcoming shift tasks
- Promote an enjoyable, safe and productive work environment
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- Diesel, Plant or Heavy Automotive Trade Certificate – (LV fitter with HD experience will be considered)
- Strong Caterpillar, & Sandvik Drill experience desired
- White card
- Air con ticket highly regarded
- Ability to pass a pre-employment medical and drug and alcohol screening
What you get in return:
- Rates between $75.00 – $85.00 per hour + Super
- Life balance roster 8/6 (Day shift) -7/7 (Night Shift)
- Superannuation contributions of 10.5% paid to your chosen superannuation fund
- A permanent room for yourself with good food and mess facilities
- Camp accommodation with fully equipped gym, courts, pool table, ping pong and pool for recreation
- Foxtel and Wi-Fi in camp for use
- Career Opportunities and a workplace where unique abilities and talents will be recognised
If you are interested in this role, please click “Apply” below and submit an up-to-date resume. If you would like to know more details please Call Kate Pedlar on 1300 927 592 or email Kate@collar.group for a friendly and confidential chat today.
Why work for Collar Group? We can offer flexible yet reliable agency employment with outstanding support, 24/7 after-hours assistance, mental health support, & care packages. You can also benefit from a range of perks.