What’s the Job?
We are calling all experienced FIFO Utilities !!!
Collar Group are currently in partnership with a growing global organisation that services numerous sites across Australia.
Why be a FIFO Utility?
Do you like working away from home? Travelling, making new friends and seeing what the Australian outback has to offer while working and making money?
So what will you be doing?
You will be an all-rounder of the camp villages and working in the below roles:
- Cleaning – Housekeeping, laundry & mine site cleaning
- Kitchen hand – prepping food, cleaning the dining room, restocking the buffet and food handling
- Bar & Retails – serving residents bar items and shop items
You will need:
- Proven experience as a utility worker
- Australian Drivers License (or willing to obtain)
- Current police clearance with 6-months (or willing to obtain)
- Ability to work day and night shifts
- RSA – desirable
- Food Safety Certificate (or willing to obtain)
- Be able to pass a pre-employment medical and regular drug and alcohol tests
- Located within Western Australia to fly from Perth
Perks / Extras & Frills
- Flights, meals, and accommodation provided
- Collar welcome pack
- Communication & expert knowledge from your consultant
- 24/7 access to the Employee Assistance Program (more information can be provided by our OHS team)
- Weekly pay
- Inductions and extra training if needed
- Collar staff available to you 7 days a week with a team focused on candidate care support – you’ll never feel alone
If you are interested in this role, please click “Apply” below and submit an up-to-date resume. If you would like to know more details please Call Lilly or Amira on 1300 927 592 for a friendly and confidential chat today.