Collar Group is seeking a Warehouse Operations Manager to join our clients team. Our Client a leader in the Automotive industry and has a National presence in Australia.
The role will consist of the following:
- Oversee daily operations, while controlling and managing inventory and logistics.
- 3PL customer key account management lead.
- Manage staff levels, wages, hours and contract labor within budget plan and guidance.
- Ensure the warehouse operates efficiently, with customer satisfaction being the primary goal, by supervising, organizing, directing, and training warehouse employees and establishing, monitoring, and managing operations.
- Develop warehouse operations and processes by determining product handling and storage requirements, equipment utilisation, inventory management, processes, and distribution / shipping.
- Manage the recruitment and training of a warehouse team to solve day-to-day operational issues and reach short- and long-term performance goals.
- Review and prepare workflow, manning and space requirements, equipment layout, and action plans while ensuring productivity, quality and customer service standards are met.
- Maintain a safe and healthy work environment by establishing, following, and enforcing standards and procedures and complying with legal regulations.
- Provide monthly operational and KPI reports.
- Tertiary qualification – Supply Chain Management or Warehouse and Logistics or similar.
- 5+ years experience in a warehouse lead role managing hourly wages employees.
- Proficient knowledge of warehouse procedure and policy.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and leadership qualities.
- Ability to work with all levels of company staff.
- Comfortable delivering frequent direct written and oral feedback.
- Knowledge of Manhattan Scale WMS.
- Knowledge of relevant Industrial Awards.
- Contract Management experience.
If you are looking for your next career move, then apply today.